# If Goanet stops reaching you, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]          #
# Want to check the archives? http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/    #
# Please keep your discussion/tone polite, to reflect respect to others  #

Dear Paulo,

I sent a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking to stop the
post but it bounced.
I apologize for the rushed post. It was not deliberate
to malign you. It's just that this "Bernando"
character seems elusive. The post was sort of a query
and didn't categorically say that "Bernando" and Paulo
are INDEED one and the same person.
It was an assumption, and you agree with it, but a
wrong one on my part. If it has offended you, I am
indeed sorry.
But coming to the next point, you say that the
Bernando person is real, but you are not able to find
him among Goans in Macau and UK. Others believe he is
a "fake." I am not sure what makes you so sure that
"Bernando" is a real person and exists.
Once again, Paulo the intention was to get an answer
and not to malign you.

Eugene