With reference to the education dept's CD on the
freedom struggle my logic does imply that the
atrocities committed by Hindus on Muslims in Gujrat
should not be the subject of a film because tender
muslim minds might begin to harbour a hatred of
Hindus.
Check this for better effect: If a CD on the Gujarat
atrocities is shown in graphic detail to young
children all over India it will only further
antagonise the muslims against the Hindus. Let the
informed inform me how that exercise will benefit
anybody positively.
Perhaps a Muslim political party could win muslim
votes enmasse by making a true-to-facts Gujarat
atrocities CD.

Tony Martin