From: "JoeGoaUk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[email protected]> Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 1:34 AM Subject: [Goanet]Goanet]Ribandar Issue - double standards
Quote:
...If I can recollect correctly, it was to do with the touching of her breast; not
the fondling of private parts (innuendo) being proffered.
--
SO ITS OK TO TOUCH LADIES BREAST THEN ???
RESPONSE: I did not state anywhere that it was okay to touch a lady's breast. What I was trying to point out, was the relativity of the situation - what was proffered, as a serious issue and what might actually have transpired. If every complaint of Eve teasing ended up in the Courts in India, the Courts would not be able to function. Now, don't read me wrong and say that I condone Eve teasing.
Furthermore, I have not anywhere indicated that all priests are inviolate. By bringing up issues that take place elsewhere, like South Africa and other places JoeUK is moving away from the moot point being discussed. Please do not broaden the scope of dialogue for entertainment purposes.
cheers,
Gabe.
P.S. Goanet rule, I believe - do not use capital letters! if you wish to make a point there are other ways.
