Dear All,

I must tell you that, over the past couple of weeks, I have been in a little
down. I think it was a result of all the turmoil occurring in our world at
present. Probably my holiday timing was not proper. But I must say that the
recent global response to the tsunami victims has made me feel better. It is
definitely encouraging to see something so positive coming out of an event
that was so horrific. I had the opportunity to have a look at the
devastation taken place. It really shows how unbeatable the human spirit is,
when it comes to giving.

Who would have thought that, when world leaders asked for help for the
tsunami victims, they would receive more money than they had anticipated
from people around you and me?  One news article from Reuters quoted a U.N.
emergency relief coordinator as saying, "It's just been phenomenal. We have
never, ever seen anything like this. In 10 days, we've had more relief to
the tsunami victims than we had to all other emergencies in the world last
year."

And did you read about the generous $1 million donation from actress Sandra
Bullock, and the Hollywood telethon that's being organized?  Also the
Bollywood donations poured into PM's Relief Fund?? Of course, celebrities
aren't the only ones who are responding to the call to help.  Everywhere I
look I see people giving what they can. The amount a person gives doesn't
matter, what matters most of all is the call to action and the desire to
help that we all have felt. And our actions have been given not only with
legal tender, but also with our healing prayers.

I am grateful that the world has come together to support and care for the
tsunami victims. It makes my heart feel so good knowing that we - you, me,
world leaders alike -- can make a very real and powerful difference.

This week, we had volunteers helping our Parish(St. Marys Church, Dubai) for
packing another container for the tsunami victims. As you go about your
daily routine today, know in your heart, Goanetters, that you are part of
this amazing universe and can tap into the tremendous cosmic power anytime
you desire.

With all Good Wishes for the New Year!

hAVE a nICE dAY!!
Seb