Could donations be sent directly to the Mapuca clinic instead of channeling them through International Animal Rescue?

I know that stray animals with severe medical problems abound in Goa and it is a very distressing sight. Perhaps we could help alleviate the problem with financial assistance to the clinic there.

----- Original Message ----- From: "rene barreto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Goanet" <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 4:48 PM
Subject: [Goanet]'Animal Tracks'

====================================

* 'Animal Tracks' is the name of our rescue facility
in Goa. It is located in the North of Goa near the
town of Mapusa. We employ three vets under the
leadership of our Veterinary Director Astrid Almeida.
We started work in Goa around 6 years ago in a small
bungalow, operating on the kitchen table. *

For more details read : The International Animal Rescue http://www.iar.org.uk/india/goa.shtml

Posted by : rene barreto =================