Hey Everybody..

I'm a student from St. Xaviers college, and since it is compulsary for us to have summer placements( it's a 100 mark project for us) , i'd really be grateful if anyone could supply me information on placements in Bombay. ANYTHING other than call centres or the usual door to door 'marketing' jobs will do. Preferably in the hospitality industry. Even an accounts or marketing job will be fine. I assure you i will be a credit to your organisation. :D...

Thanks ! Marjorie

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in sideways, greasy fries in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOOHOO....... what a ride!"
sOnu......