From: shantaram naik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
SHANTARAM NAIKEx-M.P.,
(Ex-President,Goa PCC)
2137, Near Swami Math, Gogol, Margao,
25th February,2005

BJP LEADERS SIPHONED OFF 1000 CRORES IN FOUR YEARS

                                     PRESS NOTE

< Mr. Shantaram Naik Ex-M.P. and former President of Goa PCC said in a statement today that in the last 4 years of BJP rule, BJP leaders have siphoned of and pocketed more than 1000 crores of public money out of the development funds through kickbacks, by artificial tender amount inflation, by tendering contracts to fake companies, by adopting fraud procedures like expression of interest and , by approving sub-standard constructions for monetary considerations.>

Dear Mr. Naik,

Good evening from here.

It is very good to hear from you.

I have a few of questions for you.

The only reason I ask, is because I know not the answers.

1. Do you have factual proof to support your allegations?

2. If so, have you referred this matter to the CBI for urgent action?

3. Are you prepared to make this VERIFIABLE information open to the voting public?

4. Do you believe that members of the Goa Congress Party siphoned off any public funds during their previous tenure?

5. Are you prepared to make a "press statement" about that ?

Again, I ask because I do not know, and you Sir might be in a position to know.

good wishes

jc
http://www.colaco.net/TGFpersons2004a.htm

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/