As the hours tickle by, will we see the 'To Aslear Aum Nam" Natak/Drama/Tiatr
in Goa within Congress MLA as a sequel to the earlier drama ?

The count down begins !

Link item here:
http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/2005-February/023906.html

And a quote from www.colaco.net website:

And the great Albert Einstein's quote implies just about the same thing:
"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are
evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

"What we are witnessing is a grand of chess being played out on the political
chessboard for very high stakes, where winner takes all. There are moves and
counter-moves being made and all participants are desperate to avoid being
check-mated. The unfortunate part of it is that whoever wins, we the
unfortunate public stand to lose! Our only hope is that somehow or the other
the present lot of politicians will finish each other off, thereby leaving the
arena free for more worthy representatives to take their place."

http://www.colaco.net/1/guess.htm

=====
___
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way,
when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Konkani Drama "NOORA" by Micheal D'Silva under the auspices of United Friends
Club-Kuwait on 8th April 2005. For details, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pick of the week: http://www.colaco.net/1/EthelSting.htm
http://www.geocities.com/mangaloreancatholic/woc/

Goa's finest websites:
www.colaco.net    www.supergoa.com          www.goa-world.com