Hi Sanny,
Thanks for your response and the clarification. I think you echo the
desire and feelings of the vast-vast majority of Goans both in our cyber
spaces and where ever we live.

It is most unfortunate that a few have capitalized on our past
differences instead of working for programs to bring us together and
move forward in a shrinking and competitive world. It pains me to see
they are some of our very educated and intelligent ganv-bhavs who are
doing so and not some bhaile. Ironically the anti-casteists on this
thread are showing the 'worst Bammon attitudes' to anybody who does not
go along with their exact wording.

Goans often find it easier to be a result of the past than a cause for
the future.

Mog assundi, Regards, GL

Sanny Vaz:
Respected Dr. Gilbert,

With reference to your response please be informed that I am not
a "Anti-Casteist" nor a "Pro-Casteist" I'm just like you trying to
make the best of our present lives and help our fellow Goans of
all Castes stop discriminating each other which is very hurting.
As you know while coming into this earth we bring nothing and take
nothing with us, but sadly and often, we live our short term with
hatred and prejudice.

Best Wishes to all.
Sanny Vaz.