Dear,

Viewing the infamous VCD GOA FREEDOM STRUGGLE, listening to Flaviano Dias's spirited defence of the contents[ script and visuals] thereof [at our private interaction in Cafe Prakash and at the public screening at XCHR-Porvorim] and reading his page and quarter writeup in the Navhind Times Panorama[ page 1, 06 March,2005] I have a niggling doubt in my mind. Is it possible for a confessed agnostic to be saffronized in his thinking?

Perhaps, Flaviano is a confused man who thinks he is an agnostic but, in reality, is willing to believe anything that his master says......as long as it is paid for.

I do not hear or read of any spirited defence by Flaviano Dias, the President of Herald's Working Journalist's/Staff Union, of the Vice-President who was recently transferred to a remote town because of Union activity. Perhaps, the Union does not pay him enough to bring words to his mouth....or pen. Or may be it needs a pinch of saffron , or shades thereof, as Flaviano is blind to other colours. There is no other explanation why the crosses were painted in red on white shields in the seedy VCD .

Viva Goa.

Miguel Braganza