Gabe,

I strongly dispute what's in the news. My own 'personal urine' is not only an 'aphrodisiac' but has other medicinal qualities too. It's definitely far better than 'Cows Urine' and any 'Bamon Urine'. Anyone want to try? Easy, send A$500/ for half a litre of 'benevolent urine'. The proceeds will be used to promote a new political party in India; keeping away from both the Congress and the BJP and all of the smaller parties; of course, secular in the public domain and enforcing true religious freedom, as well as social and cultural freedom.

Nasci Caldeira
Melbourne.

From: Gabe Menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: goanet@goanet.org
Subject: [Goanet]cow dung and urine.
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:58:07 +0000

The saying as horny as a bull is directly derived from receiving the
medicinal benefits, as prescribed by our Bamons. Only the true Bamons
are the ones who will partake. Any one who calls themselves Bamons and
have not partaken are not true Bamons. Anyone dispute this?
--
Cheers,

Gabe Menezes.
London, England