From : Silviano Barbosa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent : Saturday, March 26, 2005 1:50:10 AM
To : goanet@goanet.org
Subject : [Goanet]Annattem, ginnattem, Poddi, Paili ani Khanndi Bhat! "MADD" Top workers of Goa

Burkacho poiso, anno, Excuse-me Escudo!

Arre Domnic Bab-tum ek mat vissorlo form "Madd" Corporation!

Narlacho ross, godd, penddi, dodol ani soglem sanglem tumi.

But the one most important thing you forgot is " CHOLESTEROL" mure!
which is available in Goan madd sorg only. So guys it is not available in heaven!
I am sure someone mentioned "Vanso" "Khamp""chuttiecho sorop" "oklo"
"morond" etc;
What about the second oldest Goan profession
"Render Jaki", the top workers of Goa"?
Hanh?