Every time I requested information to request the poster on Goanet for the
specific data, to back up their quoted statements, I got the meek response of
silence or "OK, the post may be a hype" or more typically, questions to answer
the question.

Most places one would get an apology for the serious-fiction, built-in
contradictions a.k.a., 'lagao bhathi'.  But apologies do not exist in the Goan
lexicon. OK, Mario sent me a private 'mea-culpa' when I showed him (that from
prior posts) we were saying the same thing!

The discussion on Goa's caste has taken Goanet discussions to a new low level
of over-hype. :=))
What will we do with the next serious topic? Super-hype Goan style?
And do we need to beat a topic to death like we did with caste and now with
AIDS (through butt-piercing needles)?

The common denominator to all of these well intentioned posts are that we are
lowering ourselves to newer levels of lows and higher levels of personal
insults.

Please give me a break! Is there anybody reading this post? Or are we so sleepy
and tired of being pumped-up with H2S.:=)) :=))

Let's hope we do not resurrect this behavior!
Happy Easter!!!
Regards, GL