* Happy Easter to you too.*  ? * Happy *  ?

> Hi Cornel,
> Happy Easter to you too.
> In the spirit of Easter,

  Are we sure ...we undersatnd in what we write
and say  when we say - * In the spirit of Easter,
* ? We seem to have lost the meaning of Religion
completly - or is it that some of us are trying
to bluff ourselves ?

 Lets face reality and ask ourselves this simple
question -  Do we really care ?  are we serious
in trying to eliminate the CASTE System that we
see - that prevails in Goa ? I do not believe
that we do , we only care to DISCUSS on the
various Goan Forums we belong to !

  rene