From: Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<Hey, Jose.  The AIDS-infected drug users on Goanet must be gratified to see
your staunch attack on the proposition that they may leave infected needles
in public places, backed up by a scientific research opinion that this
presents no risk.

The rest of us are left to wonder why you and the usual suspects that you
are intellectually in tune
with were so bent out of shape at the simple common-sense suggestion that
people watch their
behinds when they sit in a public place>

JC response:

My dear Mario Gouveia,

First of all, I wish to thank you profusely for not being abusive in the
above response to me. Thank You Sir. You are most kind to me.

Secondly, I do not know ANY AIDS-infected drug users on Goanet, so unless
they speak up, I will accept your word for it.

Thirdly, and I will speak up (with permission) for those on Goanet and other
Goan d-lists  who are neither AIDS-infected nor intravenous drug users :

This is the response: PLEASE DO NOT LIE to us, We are intelligent enough.
You could say anything you wish to us without TELLING US a LIE.

Is that fair, Mr. Gouveia? I know that LIES are a means to an END.....these
days ......but that is only meant for those ignoramus who support the
vicious Rt. Wing Parties like the BJP.

Not for us

Now having said that, I take leave from you and will do the Gabe.

I will invite you (Mario) to have the final word on LIES, ....read your
response.....and sit in my little corner eating my Nepali Oranges ....or is
it Apples?! (;-)

Go Ahead Mario.... Make your own day!

jc

PS: Gabriel de Figueiredo's DABOLIM ani TAIP (Goa's ONLY Airline) is on The
Goan Forum Website

Please visit http://www.colaco.net

Please look in the column which says NEW

PS2: I shall not pursue this any more, pointless really when the contra
party doesn't know what they are on about! - Gabe Menezes.

PS3: Does this guy have no shame at all? What makes him behave in this
manner? - Santosh Helekar