0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Calling Goan Doctors in the UK , If you are keen in attending this years - Goa Medical College Reunion - here in the UK, please contact Dr. Abhay Vaidya - at : [EMAIL PROTECTED] to register yourselves or maybe .........just make an enquiry ....
To learn more about the goan_doctors group, please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goan_doctors ... 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 From: Abhay Vaidya Date: 04/12/05 00:37:29 To: Rene barreto Hi Everybody This year's Goa Medical College Reunion is being organized by Simo and Fredrick in West Midlands. The tentative dates are 25-25 June. Venue and further details would be communicated as soon as I have these. I have e mails for the following GoMeCos, although not all are verified recently. I am certain I am missing a few. Could you kindly pass on to me the contact details (e mail, phone, address etc whatever you have) of those whose names you do not see below? I would very much appreciate. Also Please, PLEASE acknowledge the receipt of this e mail, even if you intend Not to attend this year. I hope this will be exception & we will, as usual, have a good get to gather. A Netalkar - Abhay Vaidya - Ajai Tyagi - Ajit Nair - Luis Dias (?) Anand Kamat - Anand Virginkar - Simo Frds - Anil Desai - Anirudh Gadgil Atul Tyagi - Bony Rodrigues (?) - Chetan Shirodkar (?) -Dattakumar Kunde Frederick S Faria - Guirish Solanki - Gustavo Vas Falcao - Hemal Mohan Irineu Da Cunha - Jayant Vaidya - Kenneth Barbosa (need details) Kishor Vaidya - Lawrence Azavedo - Lucio Fds - Maria Pinto Rebello Neville Menezes - Prashant Kakodkar - Rajeshwar Naik (?) Selwyn Albuquerque - Simon Menezes - Stanley Veiga - Thomas Samuel Vivek Chitre Regards Abhay =======================================================
