Dear All,

So many articles are being written on the net, information that we read on goanet is amazing, at times being in Goa we are not aware of what goa has to offer ,and on Goa net you name it everyone is ready to assist you. Is GOANET famous amongst the Goan youth be it in GOA or Goan youth who are accross the globe or for that matter even youth of other communities? How many register for this site? Is there a way we can find out how many visit this site ? What can we do to create awareness for this site? Ideas and opinions are welcome for spreading the message and improvement of this site.

Regards
Michael

Trailblazer Narain Karthikeyan http://server1.msn.co.in/sp05/tataracing/ Will he be rookie of the year?