Except for a few of my catholic friends who are "out
there", very few of them believe in any or all of
these christian mythologies, or should I say myths.
If a person today were to claim virginal conception, a
simple genetic test would have settled the issue. If
the person still persisted such a ridiculous claim,
they would be locked up in a mental institution.

I believe that most so called catholics would fail to
meet the test of their religion. This leads me to
believe that this religion is far less relevant to the
masses that it claims to be and is destined to head
towards the dustbin of history.

Marlon