Vivian D'Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I remember an old adage that has been repeated often
in this forum, that when one argues with fools one
become a fool.  When name calling starts and when some
one always wants  to have the last word, I remember
a folk saying in the USA:

 You cant win a pissing match with a skunk !

So to keep one's self respect, it is better to refrain
from "ad nauseum " arguments.  That is why so many of
us on this forum prefer to remain silent. >>

Well said :-)

As I previously mentioned, self-assumed vigilantes hover like vultures, ready to dissect Goanet postings. They seek to impose their brand of tyranny even on maiden postings and then profer patronizing attitudes.

Newbies rarely get words of encouragement or support -- Goanet probably needs Cheerleaders!

Pat