Floriano wrote:
(Goa Su-Raj Party hopes that more Thomas Menezes's will come forward to trap
more government officials irrespective of whether they swoon or not when
caught in the act of receiving bribes.>

Floriano,
I agree with you that we need to salute Thomas Menezes. We need more people like him.
But we need to catch the bigger fish ie the Politicians. People in Goa may be afraid to go after them without fearing retribution, and even the Goa press does not expose them.
What can you do, being a leader of a rising political party to accomplish this task of getting the looters to the place where they belong. Any thoughts? We can help you if you have developed a road map to achieve this result.
Best regards,
Carlos