|           3rd Annual Konkan Fruit Fest, Goa - May 6-8, 2005            |
|   Today's Events include Fruit Carving & Decor & Watermelon eating

|        Fancy Dress.    Check out http://konkanfruit.swiki.net          |
Let us study biblical humanism. It has a message for us all. Christianity has
preached the truth about Man. The work of evangelization is the work of
integral human developemnt. To christianize is to humanize.

Ivo da C.Souza.

* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
Make your mother in Goa happy on Mothers' Day.
http://www.goa-world.com/goa/expressions/mothersday/

Limited "Mother's Happiness" packages. First come, first serve.