Gabe and Jose,

In general I enjoy your posts even though I may not agree with everything you
present.  I really didn't remember who posted the joke and wasn't about to go
back through all the digests to find the illustrious contributor (who ended up
identifying his bias anyway).  Also, I didn't want to get into the
"Uganda/Tanzania" issue of wrongly crediting it but did want to point out how
an seemingly innocuous event could adversly affect some members of a diverse
groups such as on GoaNet.  Why can't we all be held to same standards that are
expected of Santosh?

As a joke, it was marginal as it made use of a poor pun.  As a statement, it
titillated at the expense of an identifiable group.  Gabe, you added insult to
injury by stating the obvious.  Do you not think there are any homosexuals on
this list?  Jose, what did you expect your "broken-wristed" colleagues to do
but laugh while inwardly probably seething.  It is exactly this type of
sentiment that has to change if we are to respect each other on this forum and
in life.  I'm no "angel" myself as I may be offensive to the religiously
inclined but I'm trying to be more sensitive and will expect to be reprimanded
when I slip up as well.  But for now, I have decided to state my objections
whenever I perceive an injustice.  Sorry guys, I'm not even on the Admin
team.... yet ...  so to pre-answer your question of... "So who died and made
you the boss?" ...  YOUR CONSCIENCE :-)))

So far, I'm enjoying being back on GoaNet even though I may not contribute as
often as I'd like to.  Hope I don't get kicked off.

Kevin Saldanha
Mississauga, Canada
ps. I have edited out Jose's comments as I didn't have his permission to repost
them to the group.  /ks