I am sure Sporting Club de Goa will join me and other Goans wishing Sporting
Club de Portugal best of luck!

Paulo Colaco Dias.

Paulo,
Sadly this wasn't to be. After a pretty good first half and with a goal to
boot, I thought that the second half would go well. Probably the Portuguese
should not agree to play in a cup final at home (remember Euro 2004 and
Greece). Brilliant goal from Rogerio for Sporting though.
We can however probably take pride in Jose Marinho's achievement with
Chelsea.

warm regards
Ciril de Quadros

****************
'no one is so poor that he cannot give, and no one is so rich that he cannot
receive'
 Fr Tony Lopes
****************

Visit our website at http://www.halcrow.com

The contents of this email do not give rise
to any binding legal obligation upon
Halcrow Group Limited unless subsequently
confirmed on headed business notepaper sent
by fax, letter or as an e-mail attachment. Please
note that emails supplied are as found and
there's no guarantee that the messages
contained within the body of the email have
not been edited after receipt. If you receive this
email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the message.
Thank you.