From: Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: goanet@goanet.org
Subject: Re: [Goanet]Re: CATHOLIC Religion posts
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 16:07:24 -0700 (PDT)

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> GL
> Hi Santosh,
> Thanks for your last post on this thread.
> Below YOU make my EXACT POINT - Precisely and
> Approximately.:=))
>
> You bash / lambaste religion because of any
> crack-pot post that covers any of the following
> subjects that you have outlined below.
> And unfortunately there are many of those crack-pot
> posts which our moderators cannot or do not want to
> restrict.  Most are benign and reflects someone's
> private belief.

My dear Mario,

Neither do I vouchsafe my opinions humble.

I think Santosh and George are doing us, Catholics, indeed,
very proud.

By their levelheaded comments they considerably help
us, believers, from going astray towards the ludicrous.

I am sure, even the good Jesus, would have avoided the
path that led his evangelists and followers towards scorn.

Alfred de Tavares,
Stockholm

All the physician-posters I can think of are at least
as obnoxious as I am, which is saying a lot, but I try
to be specific, and even my barbed references are
narrowly targeted and precisely crafted, in my never
humble opinion of course.  The victims, er, debating
opponents, I'm sure, will disagree.

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.com/