This is a really nice and humourous ending to your reply!
Thanks for the humour; we need to laugh every now and then.

Nasci Caldeira
Melbourne.

From: "jose colaco" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: [Goanet]Homosexuality ani Gilberto's Bed Sheet dilemma
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 04:27:56 +0000

Noooooooooo!!!!!!! ....don't tell me .....

1. You were negligent by NOT doing due diligence

2. You were shocked when Tutti came with Fruiti

3. Dona Filomena did Kattor Gilbert's Mirsangh

4. You tried to separate beds or even separate rooms, and "sweeties" got all very emotional

5. Dona Filomena did even more Kattor re Mirsangh

6. Everybody was in need of Santa Casa da Misericordia

7. Prime Minister Gilberto was retro-promoted to post of Deputy Prime Minister

( No wonder he writes thus : < Ladies as the boss of the home please opine>

BTW...did you donate the Bed Sheets to ......?

jc