GL:
Arre Baba, Dotor Jose,

Poile svater tum munta, "I would not ask personal questions of anyone be it
homosexual or heterosexual."

Magir tum munta, "You were negligent by NOT doing due diligence."

Aka munta amchi bashen, "Tho yeta or veta rre?":=))

You cannot win for trying to be helpful.:=))
Pun kakut kor ani sang, "BTW...did you donate the Bed Sheets to ......?"
Should I have donated the sheet to them and said more gifts to follow - when
they invite us for their tuti-fruti?

How come only two male Goans responded to the poll?
Where are all the other theorists on sexuality gone?
Was this poll too hot for them on either side of the situation?.:=))

All the bossesess are busy with the long weekend. And I am off to catch my
plane.
Otherwise they would be keen to respond.  (Ah! Ah!)
Now at least the men are not hogging this thread.:=))

Everybody may be waiting to see what the others are saying on this touchy but
more frequently seen situation - when Goans loose their cultural mores.
Regards, GL

jose colaco:

JC 2: I can understand NOT asking personal questions. I would not ask personal
questions of anyone be it homosexual or heterosexual.

2. However, IF we invite the relative or agree to his/her request for Room
with us, we'd certainly try ascertain WHO is coming, WHO else is coming
along, the duration of the intended stay etc....BEFORE we say OK.

1. You were negligent by NOT doing due diligence
BTW...did you donate the Bed Sheets to ......?