I think Cecil's Kashmir holiday request was in jest (is it safe to travel there
now)?  I know Eric
is very serious in his offer.  However, cybergoans have greatly benefitted from
Cecil's humour and
it is only fitting we collectively thank him.  We should share in the cost of
Cecil's holiday to a
place of his choosing in India.  Cecil, tell us the total cost of a family
holiday and I will chip
in. I am sure others will contribute too not because Cecil is in need (I have
no idea of his
personal finances and he could very well afford to send us on holidays), but
because it is
important Goans acknowledge the joy a fellow Goan has provided through his
humourous postings. I
also wish to add that offline he has been very helpful and generous with his
time.

Over to you Cecil...

Regards,
George
P.S. We should also thank Dominic in some way for his 'nostalgia' postings.
Perhaps, in his case,
we should pledge to buy a few copies of his book when it comes out.