On 07/06/05, Goanet News Service <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

................o I will ask for everything, says Dr Wilfred de Souza.
(H)............

RESPONSE: If he did say that then the Goans/Goa should take note. Why
are we pandering to these Cristaos who let us down to badly in Goa?
The man wins one extra seat and demands the deputy C.M. and gets it!

Now we Goans know why we Goan Cristaos are going nowhere in Goa - our
future lies in working outside Goa thanks to our Goan Cristaos who are
in power! When your own people sell you short what hope have you got?
Yet we hear people posting on Goanet about crab mentality and thinking
about others; I say to them the example has to come from the top, I
hope you Cristao MLA's who have filled you boots will now give back to
your people - i.e. all Goans. You are a bloody disgrace when your are
denied the C.M.'s position because you are deemed corrupt.

Cheers.
Gabe Menezes.
London England.