Who gets most of the Advertisements?
It got to be NT (about 60%) as it is oldest and widely circulated ?
Remaining 40% being (30 to H & 10 to GT).

Who gets All the 'Tiatr' Advertisement?
The one and the only Herald (100%). One can see Sundays, one full page full of
Tiatr
Advertisement in Display formats.
English Herald is about 20 years old.
It went on line  but disappeared several times.
Now it has www.oheraldo.in just a few day old. It may go off the air as in the
past.

What GT gets then?
All 'Change of Names' adverts up to 9 such per day and few other
Mamlatdar/Talathis
like notices for Mutations/session/districts courts etc.

What about the News coverage?
As for me, GT is the best.  If NT gets 8 and H gets 9 then GT get 10 marks. It
covers the most of GOA. Sometimes, the same appear on the other two on the
following
day.
GT was the first one to go on line. I still remember, my home page
www.gomantaktimes.com  that was about 7-10 years ago but now its off air?

Finally, you all may be aware of the other misc. types of advertisement like
under
'thanks giving' category etc

Thank you Holy Spirit (for favours granted)
Thank you Fr. Agnelo
Thank you our lady of Vailankini
Thank you Pe. Jose Vaz
Thank you St. Jude
and now..
Thank you big foot (of Loutolim)
Thank you Spiritual Big foot, I passed my exams etc
There is at least one such on each daily every day both under classified or
display
Adverts and  from both Christians & Hindus.

One Suggestion:
Adverts like 'Death Announcements' if advertised on more than one daily then all
should be charged at half the price. Only one Newspaper or agent can handle
this job
on receipt of payment etc. Such ads are pretty expensive av. Rs.7000 for two.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

for NRI related info...