Monteiro wrote:
Bill clinton was involved in a scandal but that does not stop us from
appreciating his good works, Michael Jackson is involved in a scandal too
but again people are not going to stop buying his music,


Samir Kelekar wrote:
What if your sister was a victim of the sex scandal?
You would have then learnt to appreciate the present!
Babush has destroyed lives.
Comeon, have some dignity.
No wonder Goa is getting famous as a whore house!

----------

Dear Monteiro,

I am no great fan of Babush but I seem to be getting your point. Why are we obsessed by the private sex lives of our politicians?

Samir keeps dramatically bringing up the Great Miramar Sex Scandal. I wish he would clearly state what he knows and does not know about it. Who were the victims?

And Samir's opinion that "Goa is getting famous as a whore house" is uniquely his own. I don't think that opinion is shared by anyone else. Samir should be a bit more prudent before making such insulting statements.

Cheers!

Cecil

====


Reply via email to