--- Peter D'Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> SH:
>       Who according to you is opposed to a free Iraq? One
>       who disagrees with the policies of the present U.S.
>       administration?
>
> PD'S:
>       This is not "according to me", sorry. Those opposed
> to a free Iraq were very
>       vocal in opposing America and Britain's desire for
> a regime change in Iraq. Those who
>       supported a free Iraq choose to put their money
> where their mouth is by sending
>       troops and other help in the effort to toople
> Saddam and his evil Baathist regime.
-->
Personally, I dont give a hoot that people in Iraq may
have been suffering under Saddam's rule, just I do not
really care about the the genocide in Sudan or the
fact that women are being raped over there. This is
specially true when it comes to the bankrupt
government spending my tax money on this. Obviously,
the US agrees with me that the mass rapes in Dafur,
Sudan are not a big deal either as the US (and most of
the world)has only given lip service to this issue.

Evil is all relative. I am sure there are many of us
(me included) who would not hesitate to legally work
with the Saddam regime if we could profit from it.
Even Rumsfeld wheeled and dealed with him some time
ago!

Marlon