So many well meaning and useful groups degenerate rapidly because participants
refuse debate with politeness. I am sorry to jump into a Goa issue, but surely
Mr.Ferns, we would all have benefited with some clear and temperate analysis
that does not ascribe motives to Phi Thomas.

I thought that the point made by Mr.Thomas are extremely relevant. I don't see
any need for a second airport at Goa (after all, money for this lavish
infrastructure comes from we, the people Especially those of us who are stupid
enough to pay our taxes regularly).

Secondly, I don't see why the Navy's pilot training cannot be shifted to
Karwar, which is just as beautiful ( I am a half Karwari) but not a money-
spinning tourist destination. And the Dabolim  airport opened up for
development and better infrastructure.

I am really keen on hearing your views -- hopefully without the sarcasm.

best
Sucheta

gerry ferns <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"SPECK IN THE OTHERS EYE,IGNORING THE MOTE IN YOUR
OWN"

With utmost respect I beg to submit that 'there are
none so blind as those who refuse to see, and none so
deaf as those who refuse to hear".