Hello,

Just a short note to inform everybody that I have a few Ubuntu Linux Cds
that can be given out for free to anybody that desires. I wrote to Ubuntu in
Jan and received 20 cds for free. Since then, I've passed on some of it to
my friends, who have appreciated the free GNU/Linux operating system and
free software.

I just have the last 4 cds which are designed for Intel x86 processor
machines and 1 cd for AMD64bit machines, so hurry, those of you who want a
free copy.

The Free Cds will be made available at my shop in Margao for those who are
interested. Mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me at 9822123535 before
you decide to collect your cds.

Clinton..