Few months a company named Salient Online duped Goans of a huge sum of money.
I cant even begin to realize what people must have gone through when they felt
cheated, fooled and taken for a royal ride. Moreover I cannot comprehend why
people never doubted in such a hoax when things were pretty apparent, like
they never took money in cheques.

Whom to blame – the govt? Who is not providing enough job opportunities; or
the people for living an easy life and wanting fast effortless money?

Lets stop to think bout that and instead try to understand what to do? Someone
has to come forward for a solution. In these lines I have a dream.

I came to Bangalore in 2002 and seen major progress in terms of career
opportunities in the Silicon Valley of India. I m planning to start an
organization to help Goans get job opportunities in various fields of their
choice. To begin with I am focusing on call center jobs as the demand is huge
and Goans have good spoken English that can be polished a little bit.

I will be conducting interviews and holding meetings on the same from 3rd July
till 15th July. I will be holding talks on the need for such a non-profit
organization, requirements for the posts, how to pass the rounds of interviews
etc. The selected candidates will have free stay in Bangalore until they get
jobs. Back in Bangalore there are like-minded goans waiting for you to help
you have a secure future. Although age is not a barrier I will consider only
people below 30 years of age during the first phase.

I will be shortly opening a web site for propagation of the organization. This
will be a unique way of helping young Goans be responsible in their lives from
a young age. This will also bring Goan community together and likewise may
grow to form a Global Goan Community involved in the good cause. This will be
a semi-voluntary organization, as people working behind the success of the
organization will be paid.

I need people to wake up and realize that India is now emerging as a Global
leader in providing good job opportunities in MNC companies with high pay,
which will raise the quality of living for those who are ready to accept the
challenge. And believe me its easy. So Utt Goenkara!!!

Also I m looking for volunteers who can be contact points in Goa in
streamlining a flow of manpower from our golden goa. Besides monetary funds
from NGOs or NRI’s would be highly appreciated. The monetary expenditure will
be transparent and will be listed in the web site so also the success of the
organization. Currently all this is under a dream just turning into a plan. So
right now I need support and ideas of like-minded people. I would also
appreciate if Goanet allows me time to speak to their people within the
organization. We can surely create a beautiful concept by association.

So lets make it this time simply because someone has to come forward!!!

For all those who want to support this organization, be volunteers, contact
points, provide monetary support and are looking for job opportunities: -

Following are my contact details:
Name:                    Cajetan Pires
Contact (Bangalore):      9845849986
Goa (Res):                91-(0832) 2257760
Home Address:     C/o Joaquim Pires
                          House No 74, Ward no 3
                          Bamonvaddo, Cunchelim,
                          Mapusa, Bardez, Goa. – 403 526