Fellow Goanetters,

If any of you are near the Toronto area on Saturday July 16th, I'm
playing HOLY JOE'S (651 Queen St. West).

Just to let you know, I am a Goan-Canadian singer/songwriter who is
influcened by Ben Harper, Bob Marley, Duncan Sheik, Ian Thornley and
Peter Gabriel. I will be doing a solo set with electric-guitar and
stage-piano. There are more details on my site at
http://www.nealpinto.com

I'm looking forward to seeing you there and please spread the word! :)

If anyone would like to contact me directly for more details, please
e-mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] - my address on GOANET receives too
much traffic for me to notice individual e-mail.

Thanks,

Neal Pinto
www.nealpinto.com