To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:30 AM
Subject: [Goanet]Goan "CHRISTIANS' -- Caste

Dear Goans Everywhere,

I am fed up of reading messages since the last TEN YEARS over this business
of Caste among Goan Christians  ---

Being a CHRISTIAN  automatically means that we believe that all men (and
women) are equal  --  there is no such thing as being born
into different castes  --  you are born a  HUMAN  BEING.

If any so-called "Christian" believes in Castes -- Brahmin, Chadda, Sudra,
etc  --
then HE  IS  NO  CHRISTIAN.