From: George Pinto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Goanet]Caste and Goanet
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 11:00:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

This is not official, but I heard at the Friday Mapusa market this morning that soon Goanet will branch off into different d-lists structured for niche audiences as follows:

Caste-free Catholics

Goans and non-Goans in Goa exploiting others through the class and caste system.

This is the new vision of Goanet, everyone be happy. So now you know the truth.

Regards,
George