I solemnly affirm on my honor the following: 1. I have NOT spammed Joe Vaz using my own email ID or a "pseudo ID". I have merely sent copies of two private replies to emails that were sent to Joe and me by someone who knows us both in cyberspace, but not in person. These emails are publicly displayed in the following posts: http://www.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet/2005-July/030633.html
2. I have NOT asked anyone to spam Joe Vaz using his/her own email ID or a "pseudo ID". 3. I did NOT ask the person who recently sent three private emails to Joe and me, to do such a thing. That person did so on his own initiative. 4. I have NOT asked anyone to browbeat Joe Vaz or to support me in this forum. 5. Two Goanet administrators, Frederick and Bosco were on the original cc list to which my Goanet post was copied. They should be able to independently corroborate my assertion that I did NOT conspire with the cc list members to browbeat or expose Joe Vaz on Goanet. Cheers, Santosh
