To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 7:35 AM
Subject: [Goanet]Re: goanet news bytes

I enjoy a thoroughly bigoted post like anyone else, but why oh why cannot
prejudiced Goans sound a little more literate ? or is that par for the course?

--- Mario Vicente Santos Pereira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

only thing i remember is 'Goa Gone to  Ganties'.
Every place we see
outsiders coming and saying I am Goan. Recently we
heards of Elephansts are
also tryings to invade Goa. Now animals also making
way to Goa.