Gabe Menezes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This forum is what it is all about! The fact that he has
made millions, is your criteria of a person's 'worth' speaks volumes
about yourself. Our Goan Politicians too have made millions; we must
not forget to applaud them too!

RESPONSE: I do not think this forum is for people (crab mentality) to destroy another Goan or Indian. To destroy Dinesh and to compare him to a Goan politician is absolutely nonsense, and speaks volumes of yourself. Dinesh has not made his money thru corruption. Though I may not agree with all of Dinesh viewpoints, I still respect him as a person. Remember, a weak debater makes personal attacks against his opponent rather than debate the issues.
Regards,
Carlos