is 0431.

Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:37:01 -0400
From: Sonia Vaze
 Sesa Goa will develop the area around the Library
> and develop two of the four traffic islands while SBI develops
> the third traffic island on the stretch of the Bambolim-to-Dona
> Paula road that passes through the Goa University campus.

good to know that sesa goa,  sbi are looking after traffic islands as looking
at
landscaped islands is very refreshing and soothing and good advertisement for
companies that look after them. on the other hand the advertisement hoardings
everywhere look horrible and spoil the companies image who do such
advertising. is it possible to ban these hoardings?

sonia
Lets us make Goa better. For too long we have waited for someone to make it
better for us. No one does.

Viva Goa.
Miguel