From: Bosco - Goanet Volunteer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: goanet@goanet.org
Subject: [Goanet] Re: IS GOA LIBERATABLE FURTHER?
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 00:10:40 -0400

I just received this message a few minutes ago from a Goanetter who does not
live in Kuwait. Am forwarding the same to Goanet without comment.

QUOTE

Dear Bosco,

Until recently, A. Veronica used to refer to Goans in Kuwait as 'ROSTAD.'

Two weeks ago,  he began using the word "WORMS" to refer to some Goans in
Kuwait, and now he is referring to all Goans abroad as 'WORMS.' What right
does he have to call the Goans abroad as 'WORMS?'  He is doing a great
service to Goan community but if he keeps on insulting his bretheren on the
forum the way he does, God save his reputation.

regards,

END-QUOTE