Wendel has  written to REMIND The Overseas Goans and their leaders  that
that we need to be
                                  TOGETHER for Goa ! ....................

Dear Rene ,

I am surprised at how everyone has missed the piont. WE want you guys in the
diaspora to write to the editors. When ethey get so many letters they will
write bigger articles in their magazines and TV. So please write the letters.
There is no time for a forum now. If we do not write in protest we cannot go
to the next step.

The plan is

1. Bombard the editors and media

2.Spread the word to TV agencies like the BBC who when they get so many
letters will do a news item

3. When the pressure is on full force, we have a solution in place which the
Govt will have to accept ....

So please write and tell everyone in the diaspora to write letters to the
editors we lsited as well as contact your own sources in the media who can
highlight this problem

If you saw the piles of garbage on the NH17, you will get a shock

Wendell