From :  allet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent :  Wednesday, October 5, 2005 12:39 AM
To :  goanet@goanet.org
Subject :  [Goanet] WISHING DOMNIC A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!

Here's a Birthday wish to our very Goan from Anjuna/Dhahran - DOMNIC FERNANDES.
May the Lord grant him good health and long years.

All the GOANETTERS know him as AICHEA DISSAK CHINTOP's fame and a great
contributor
to GOANET. Keep the good work going on for the cause of the GOANS.

MAY THE GOOD ALMIGHTY BLESS HIM AND HIS DEAR FAMILY AND KEEP HIM UNDER HIS
CARE.

ARLETTE AZAVEDO
MAPUCA.