We're already seeing the first water shortages of the busy season in the
Porvorim area. Municipal water has not flowed for three days and if there isn't
any today we're going to see water tankers back on the roads.

Contrast this with the fact that the national Met Dept has just issued its
end-of-monsoon 2005 briefing which tells us that the Konkan and Goa met
division has received 25% more rain than the average until end-September (their
data is normal=2,781 mm; actual=3,477 mm).

Rahul

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Goa, India      : +91 9321027684 / +91 832 2417847