Konkani Sahitya Kala Foundation, Mumbai is proud to organise one day
Writers Meet on 23rd October 2005 at Gyan Ashram, Mahakali, Andheri
East, Mumbai from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.

Great Konkani writers Dr. Edward Nazareth, Dolphy Cascia and others
from Mangalore will be coming to participate this unique writers meet.

Also there will be good number of Mangalorean/Goan writers from Mumbai too.

Please do come to this meet and also bring all the writers and all
those who are interested in writing, also the readers who are fans of
some of the writers.
Tea, Snacks, lunch will be provided during the meet. Entry is free.

If you need anymore details please contact me.
Please reply me to confirm your participation.

Dev Borem Korum,
Ancy
Ancy Salvadore D'Souza, Paladka
E2-139 Diwan Apt III