|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
***********-***********

Hello Cecil

Just today one customer of mine brought me a photocopy of the book called
SLAM as was the discussion few days back. This book was brought from India.
It’s unlike our time autograph books where it used to be blank and we had to
do the filling, write what ever came to our mind. These Slam books come all
readymade just fill in the blanks with cartoons drawn to make it more
glamorous.

Cheers

Jerry Fernandes

|          1st Young Goans International Essay contest 2005              |
|                   Theme: WHAT CAN I DO FOR GOA                         |
|                         More details at                                |
|  http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/034190.html    |