|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Hello Rico et al,
I am writing from Awajishima, Japan -- here attending a Japanese woodblock
Printmaking residency.

If at all possible and if it is allowed could someone please tape record Ecos
lecture. I will gladly pay any costs that you may incure. I will be in India
sometime by the second week of Jan-Feb end.

Hi to Alexyz.

Venantius J Pinto

>         ITALIAN literary critic, novelist and semiotician
>         Umberto Eco to speak at the International Centre,
>         Goa on Monday, October 17, 2005.

|          1st Young Goans International Essay contest 2005              |
|                   Theme: WHAT CAN I DO FOR GOA                         |
|                         More details at                                |
|  http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/034190.html    |