|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Goa Institute of Management Holds Talk by Mr. R. Gopalakrishnan

As a part of "Ribandar Talks - A lecture series by eminent
personalities", a student driven initiative, Goa Institute of
Management, Goa organized a talk by Mr. R. Gopalkrishnan, Executive
Director, TATA SONS, Chairman, Rallis India, Ex Vice-Chairman,
Hindustan Lever Limited.

Please click on to the URL for more.....

http://www.coolavenues.com/bschools/100524/gim_gopal_1.php3
--
Cheers,

Gabe Menezes.
London, England

|          1st Young Goans International Essay contest 2005              |
|                   Theme: WHAT CAN I DO FOR GOA                         |
|                         More details at                                |
|  http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/034190.html    |