|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Just a note to say that Cipriano "Cip" Fernandes is in Goa, and he's
looking forward to meeting up with Goanetters to discuss issues,
preferably this Saturday October 29 afternoon.

He's not on mobile currently, and may not regularly check email
[EMAIL PROTECTED] but send in a message if interested. Please cc me and
I'll pass on the msg to Cip. FN
Frederick 'FN' Noronha  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Independent Journalist  | http://fn.swiki.net
Goa, India              | +91(832)2409490 Cell 9822122436